I was so happy that the election was over. No more hatred spewed on the hearsay of others … NOT ! There is a line to be drawn in the sand, do it another way! Yes, I rant, but it is to get something off my chest, not to do a long standing grudge against a man who knows more about foreign policy and business than carrier politicians! He is enforcing laws already on the books, not sending everyone back who has stayed within the letter of the law. Those who are here illegally should either do the right thing and go through the process of becoming legal, not just saying because I am a poor little refugee that I have a right to come here without going through the proper channels. The LAWS are clear. Those who blame him for enforcing those laws and say they want to leave because he got elected and is doing the enforcing should not let the door hit them on the way out. I am sorry for this outburst, but I am getting tired of all the rhetoric which should be over and done with. Yes, you have a right to YOUR opinion but it should be an INFORMED opinion, not just spreading stuff that is what a preschooler would spread!
I had hoped that after the election the political crap would have subsided. Still the media and many people who believe the prattle and rumors still are trying to undo a legal vote and the person who actually has experience with foreign trade and politics. People are saying that Trump is inapt and doesn’t know what he is doing, yet his does this for a living. Those who say he is a woman hater, a bigot and a danger to the US are basing this on a scripted Reality show and rumors who never wanted him in there. I am sorry. He is neither a demon nor a thug but a man who, if given the chance, can get the US out of the horrors that we are headed towards. He is not the problem, it is the arrogance of those who don’t want us to be great that has become our downfall. I know my opinion is not popular, but I still believe that it it must be said and those who don’t believe, well … That is their prerogative isn’t it? Just do your selves a favor and actually research this instead of taking the media’s word for it. This is not the end of the world, but the beginning of new possibilities. Oh yes, and for all who are whining about this and threatening to leave because Trump is president, just remember that if we go to war it is the last President who started it, not Trump. And don’t let the door hit you on your way out. I put up with Obama and his ilk, now I will see what this man has to offer. I will not whine because someone I didn’t vote for lost … like you are doing..
I happen to be Cree, and I also have happened to do my research on the pipe line and what is happening in N. Dakota.
- The pipe line is not on Indian land.
- There are 5 other pipe lines which date back to the late 1800’s which are probably more apt to leak and cause more damage than what is currently being installed.
- Those who are postdating this are like the scabbers who were brought into the area to disrupt negotiations with union reps.back during the time of Taft.
- If they were so worried about this why did they wait until all the LEGAL permits were issued They were invited to talk about their concerns but never showed.
- Those who are protesting are thug and have caused more harm to those who live and work the lands of N. Dakota as well as disrupting traffic and causing harm to those not even involved.
Sure we have a right to demonstrate or voice our protests, but in a peaceful way. I know I may not be popular with my opinions, but I state things as I see them and in this case once I have done the research. It saddens me that we have become so reliant on the idea that government should care for us and that we should make people pay for the crimes of those who the current population had no control over. I say we should cut the apron strings and start taking responsibility for our own lives and our own actions. PC only weakens us and relying on those to tell us what to do when we know it is NOT the right thing also undermines our welfare and our lives. Get rid of those who are telling us that violence is right. And get rid of those who threaten this country by paying thugs and people from other states to do their dirty work and claim it is for the good of the Native Americans. THAT is a down right lie! To get rid of the pipeline will also make us vulnerable to those who control the oil in other countries. Let’s get over this crap and get back to living our lives without violence.
I am so glad that voting is on the 8th of this next month. I have found that the Democrats are pulling out all the stops to slander Trump. I know they will do it for ANY non carrier politician who wants to pull this country up by its boot straps and actually make us strong again. I find it funny that Hillery is slamming him for past indiscretions with women and saying how hateful he is of them. Funny thing, IF she were christian there is a quote out of the bible from the new testament. Jesus came across people who accused a woman of adultery and were preparing to stone her. He said “Let he who is WITHOUT SIN cast the first stone.” I challenge Hillery and her fellow Democrats with that statement. After all her husband was doing the same thing as President and was trying to hide it by shutting down those women who wanted to testify against him. Now she is calling Trump the male version of tramp and HE HAS NOT SAID A WORD about her husband nor any of the other male politicians who have and are doing the same thing and have not been kicked out of office. So let’s just drop these accusations claiming that this is a stipulation for being dropped from politics and actually concentrate on what this country needs! LESS GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE, LESS SPENDING, and KEEPING OUR RIGHTS IN TACT! I am a woman and an not a fan of Hillery, her want to take away our rights and leaving us open for invasion like her predecessor has been doing!
I am afraid that I may not put put a full blown garden this year. It looks to be a very dry summer and our water rates are now now going up if we use too much! Why must we be penalized for the needed use of our water? That is (City/State) Government for you.
As a mother and wife I MUST protest what is happening to our society and people. To start off, let me say I am neither a conservative nor liberal and I prefer the Independent party to the two mainstays which look so much alike that lately the could be the same. Here is what I believe.
1. The founding fathers got it right when writing up the Bill of Rights and Constitution. Though we have the right to our speech, our religious beliefs etc. We don’t have the right to FORCE our beliefs on others.
2. Yes, people should help those less fortunate, but that does not mean we have to keep shelling out money for those over seas who are DEMANDING we help them while they are saying we are evil etc. There is a saying that if you give a man a fish he will feast for a day but if you TEACH a man to fish he will feast for a lifetime. If you look at what we did to the Indians making them dependent on handouts to the point where they would rather not be independent but dependent, then you will see a failed experiment.
3. Our government (or rather the Pres.) thinks they know how we should live better than we do. They made it so that we are so regulated that we no longer can work without penalties. And as for the so-called affordable insurance act, that is a complete disaster. We are told we are going to be fined if we don’t have it. I can’t afford it but that doesn’t matter. I can’t take meds., and I seldom go to the hospital (usually taking someone else.) It has nothing for preventative medicine, dental, visual nor Chiropractic. I am not a cookie-cutter citizen, which is what THAT insurance is. I am too old for Medicaid and too young for Medicare. I am not working except for the occasional order for baked goods or teas, none of which are worth shipping since the items I sell cost less than it costs to ship them. I can’t afford to hire people to help nor a “website,” “brick and mortar,” nor the advertising to draw attention to them. In short I want to work (no one is hiring due to the red-tape, distance between my town and jobs, my age and gender. So where do I get the money for the penalties for NOT having his insurance? I don’t.
4. People who can’t work for various reasons are not necessarily lazy, stupid, lovers of welfare. There are those of us who want to work and are put into the category of lazy while being told the jobs we want are going to illegals. We WILL survive because we know how without subsidies and handouts.
There is a blogger who keeps saying that the US is dying. That we will no longer be able to get food and there will be rioting. I don’t believe it will happen in the rural areas because those who live here are farmers, ranchers and people who can survive by raising their own foods. In the big cities there are regulations, which forbid gardens, goat, chickens and other means to feed us. They force us to rely on foodstamps and other handouts instead of allowing us to take care of our families and ourselves. No, the US is not dying it is sleeping until the idiots who tell us we can’t take care of ourselves will be kicked out and we start doing what we know is right!
There was a post on here today called “ILLUMINATI ANTICHRIST FASHION END TIMES” It shows two teens wearing black T-shirts, jeans an up-side-down star in a circle. Looking at it one could draw many conclusions, like the author did. Wearing this stuff doesn’t mean you are Pagan, Illuminati, good nor evil. I happen to know a lot of Christians who dress in Black. That star is just a star in a circle and means different things to different people. A few years back people said GOTH=Black=witch. Not so. So why are conspiracy theorists lumping three different things (Including colors, how people dress and symbols) and saying this means end of world? It is because they are alarmists who actually believe that the Book of Revelations was meant to be interpreted, that witches (not poisoners like the ORIGINAL meaning in the bible) should not be suffered to live. That if you don’t become a submissive wife/slave/ servant to men (etc.) that you are the cause of “End Times”